As seen in…
I have purchased the Disciplinary and Grievance Course and completed the first two modules (by the way, have to mention the content is amazing).
Krys is a strong HR leader, who is knowledgeable about all areas of employment law and provides clear direction and guidance to her direct reports and business partners. She is well respected by all levels of management for her personal expertise and the coaching approach that enables her to bring out the best in others.
A great course on the Disciplinary and Grievance process. Loved the workbook, which made it interactive and the course was enjoyable. I got some great tips on note-taking and some templates that will be very useful.
A very extensive course with lots of examples and clear details of processes to be followed.
What Krystyna’s network are saying…
This course is designed to help you think about disciplinary and grievance processes and to ensure the right procedures and approach are implemented, to create a smooth process for all concerned.
This course is for you if:
- You’re new(ish) to HR and you want to learn how to complete a thorough disciplinary or grievance process;
- You’re a small business owner with no inhouse HR so you need to learn how to do it yourself to undertake a smooth, fair and effective process, one which is going to protect you and your Company;
- You’re a bit further along your HR journey and know the basics and would love to refresh or reassure yourself that you’re doing everything right;
- You’re a Line Manager who has to deal with disciplinaries/grievances and you need to understand how to complete a thorough disciplinary and/or grievance process.
So, What do you get?
- Six video modules and over 120 slides to watch and work through. We talk about EVERYTHING! Investigations, suspension, minute taking, disciplinaries, appeals and grievances!
- A quiz after each module to help check and embed your learning.
- A 40-page workbook to accompany the videos so that you can work through, check your understanding and see where the gaps might be.
We go through the processes together! There are practical examples and real-life stories to help you learn and there’s also plenty of tips that I’ve learnt over the years and am sharing with you here, to help you get through the processes as smoothly as possible.
- Added bonus alert! I’ve also included two super helpful documents – one is a disciplinary checklist, to help you tick off everything you need to remember, and the other document is a template for doing your investigation minutes on (I have one for each stage of the process, all worded slightly differently to reflect what stage it is, but this additional bonus template will give you a great starting point!).
- An additional bonus is that you will get lifetime access to the course* – you can watch the course over and over, any time and whenever we do updates to the course content – you’ll get these updates free of charge! Now THAT’s good value, right?! 😉
– NB: If you do want a whole set of Disciplinary & Grievance templates with all template letters, minute documents etc, get in touch as these can be purchased separately.
Finally, please note that the course is not a substitute for professional or legal advice and should be used in conjunction with any additional policies & procedures you may have ‘in-house’ along with any other Agreements such as Trade Union Agreements (as an example).
This course is created in the UK and based on UK employment law.
Enjoy the course!
* Please see the Terms & Conditions page (accessible at the bottom of this page) for full details on courses, programmes, lifetime access and refund policy.
If you have any queries about the course, please email email@example.com before purchasing the course.
Please note, when you do purchase the course, please check your ‘junk’ box on your email if you do not receive the welcome emails through to your inbox.
“Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.”